How to Apply (Short courses)
Requirements and Instructions
Please read these before proceeding to the online application.
- Interested applicants must have a fully accomplished online application form with all the necessary attachments 45 days or more before the start of the training course.
- Applicants must have a certification of availability of funding. This should be reflected in the Endorsement Form that can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
- Please note that training fees do not include air ticket and other expenses unless otherwise stated in the invitation letter.
- All IRRI training slots are awarded on a competitive basis. For each training program, a Selection Committee implements the selection process.
A. For International/External Applicants
- All approved external applications (non IRRI employees) are required to submit/undergo medical examination. Participants should be physically fit to attend the IRRI training, as supported by a satisfactory medical report signed by the examining physician. You may download the medical clearance form below.
B. For Internal Applicants
- Please proceed with the online application and attach a scanned copy of your supervisor’s endorsement form with the agreement and BUS codes where we will charge your training fees.