IRRI Education offers a variety of courses that are available to organizations and institutions. A minimum of 15 participants is required for a course to be offered.
Our most popular courses in each category are also indicated and highlighted below.
Customization of courses is also available upon request. This includes the option of combining any of the courses listed below according to your organization’s needs for a more tailor-fit experience for the participants. Or IRRI Education maybe able to design a course for your organization based on the needs of the organization.
- RDM 101: Basic Research Data Management (ES 101)
- Results-Based Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (ES 102)
- Introduction to Statistics and Design of Experiments (BIOM 101)
- Introduction to Quantitative Genetics (BIOM 102)
- Basic Experimental Design and Data Analysis Using STAR (BIOM 201)
- Design and Analysis of Breeding Trials Using PBTools (BIOM 202)
- R Programming (BIOM 203)
- Statistical Design and Analysis of Agricultural Experiments Using R (BIOM 204)
- Statistical Design and Analysis for Plant Breeding Using R (BIOM 205)
- Introduction to Multivariate Analysis using R (BIOM 206)
- Hybrid Rice Seed Production Training (PB 201)
- Molecular Breeding for Product Development (PB 202)
- Breeding for Drought Tolerance in Rice (PB 203)
- SNP Data Analysis (PB 204)
- Rice Genomics Course (PB 302)
- Hybrid Rice Technology Workshop (PB 401)
- ORYZA Training Program for Basic Applications (CM 101)
- Advanced Applications of ORYZA in Rice Research (CM 201)
- A Course on Rice Diseases (CM 301)
- Ecological Management of Rodents, Insects and Weeds in Rice Agro-Ecosystems (CM 202)