Application for Lee Foundation Rice Scholarship Grants
The Lee Foundation Rice Scholarship is offering grants to support qualified Rice Research to Production course applicants from South and Southeast Asia.
This exciting program offers students in South and Southeast Asia a unique opportunity to gain an excellent education in a key area of rice science and be part of helping ensure Asia will never have an empty bowl again.
The grant will support up to six applicants and will provide funds to cover course fees and airfare.
- be highly qualified, well-rounded early career rice scientists from the public sector or MS and PhD students from any country in South and Southeast Asia;
- be involved in the field of rice science and related systems research
- have submitted an application to attend the Rice Research to Production Course
- be endorsed by his/her supervisor
- possess adequate proficiency in English
- not be more than 35 years old at the time of application
Qualified applicants should fill-out the short application below on or before May 15, 2020. Please note that only complete applications will be processed.